The release date for American Tumbleweeds is coming: May 10, 2016!
Marta Elva’s novel American Tumbleweeds is destined to touch the hearts of many people. We only need to get the word out and this wonderful story will do the rest.
American Tumbleweeds is now available to pre-order! Visit the book page on Circling Rivers for links to booksellers. You can also order the book at your favorite “brick and mortar” bookstore.
If you would like a chance to receive a free copy of American Tumbleweeds in exchange for an unbiased review on Goodreads, Amazon or other online retailers, and/or on a blog or website dedicated mostly to book reviews, please read on…
- Ideal length for review: 75 to 500 words
- When to post: GOOD: Any time from now to a couple of months after the release date. BETTER: From now to about two weeks after the release date. BEST: On the release date: May 10. Note that Amazon and some others sites do not permit customer reviews until release date. Goodreads allows reviews as soon as the book is on their site (ie, now)
- Required: Include the following sentence (or similar) in your review: I received a free advance copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review.
General tips on reviewing:
- No puff, please: Readers sense (and discard) “puff” reviews—reviews written just to promote the book. Share your honest opinion and reading experience.
- Include the “why”: Let people know why you liked or disliked the book. How did it make you feel? Did the characters seem real? Did you empathize with them? Did the story open your eyes to something you may not have known before?
- Caution: Amazon is wary of friends and family posting reviews, which may fall under their category of “promotional.” To avoid having your review taken down, tell readers how you feel about the book, not about the author or the publisher.
- Author & cover image: Available for download at our website: http://circlingrivers.com/home/american-tumbleweeds/
Get your free copy of AMERICAN TUMBLEWEEDS
To get your free copy, respond to this email with your mailing address. The quantity of advance paperback copies is limited, so please note it’s “first come, first served.” (Those of you who responded to the offer back in January are already among the “first come” group!)
Alternatively, you can download the ebook from NetGalley, a service that provides free ebooks to reviewers, including educators, media professionals, librarians and bloggers: https://s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/80393.
Thanks for your interest and support!
Best to you,